About Siteworks Drilling Ltd.
Siteworks Drilling Ltd is a reputable directional gas drilling/civil engineering contractor in New Zealand with involvement in various civil and construction projects. With over 25 years experience in this field, we have completed many notable private and commercial projects. We are preferred contractors for a number of reputable clients in New Zealand.
Directional drilling is used to install a variety of underground utilities such as:
- Sewer and gas lines
- Conduit or cable for power and telecommunications
- Oil & Gas Pipelines
Our Mission Statement
SWD operates with the ultimate aim of delivering the project on-time, on-budget and on-value as per the defined scope of works. It is paramount that client expectations are met by establishing effective communication channels and through successful delivery of the project in all aspects.
SWD adopts a professional approach towards managing projects from the bidding phase to the final hand-over through
- Proven management systems and processes
- Experienced and trained site crew and office team who add value to the project
- Cost effective delivery through planning ahead and risk management
- Consistent service delivery through effective internal management system
- Project monitoring and control through specific Project Management software
- Maintaining a robust Health, Safety and Environmental Management system tailored to suit individual contracts
- Right attitude towards work – We strive to the be the BEST in what we do
Our Company Values
- Empathy – We will always do a better job for our clients by seeing things from their perspective
- Going the Extra Mile – By doing more than what our clients expect and by doing it better, and quicker
- Passion for what we do – By hiring and training people who are passionate and energetic about what they do
- Honesty and Integrity – More than anything, we’ll always do what’s right for our clients
- Team work – to achieve our maximum potential
- Excellence – to be recognised as the best
- Growth – to continually improve
Siteworks Drilling Operations NZ
- With our parent company Siteworks Ltd in Auckland and Siteworks Drilling in Hamilton our operations cover the whole of North Island
- We have a history of successful operation in high risk industry
- As a service provider to the telecommunication and construction industries, we have built up a network of reliable and professional partners
Our Major Clients
We have worked with many reputable clients from various industries during this journey. Some of our major clients include
- Vision stream
- Z Energy
- Downer NZ
SWD collectively has over 100 years experience in delivering civil works to a wide range of industries (Telecommunication/Utility/Construction). We also have collective skills required to perform all tasks associated with drilling operations.
Dave has worked in the Civil Engineering industry for 30 years, 25 years of which has been self-employed. Dave has an extensive network of sub-contractors and experts to ensure the best solutions are found to any problems that may arise.
Dave is hands on and leads from the front, operating machines from time to time. He insists on high standards from all of his staff.
Layton has been in the directional drilling industry for 20 years and has worked in all aspects of directional drilling . In New Zealand, he has worked as Contract Manager and Project Manager for some renowned companies. Layton has been project managing for the last 10 years and provides a wealth of knowledge to all aspects of civil projects
- Dave Stewart – Director
- Layton Daji – Contract Manager
- Hayden Daji – Project Manager
- Mathew Anoop – Projects Coordinator
- Tania – Office Manager
Staff is the absolute backbone of any company and no one appreciates staff more than SWD. This is why each member of our team has been trained extensively in the Directional Drilling field with each person specializing in their own field within the Company. Currently Siteworks drilling employs 14 staff and can commit to any job with full confidence in knowing the job will be done right the first time!!
Excellence In Health & Safety
We have a robust and effective health and safety system in place which meets all the legislative and standard requirements. We are on our pathway to achieve the ACC Workplace Safety Management Practices (WSMP) accreditation.
Siteworks Ltd and Siteworks Drilling have completed several stringent Health and Safety pre-qualifications with internationally recognized companies who assess Contractor’s health and safety management system on the behalf of Clients.
- We have been awarded 4 out of 5 stars by PREQUAL as a result of the pre-qualification process for Auckland Council
- Secured “A” grade in pre-qualification conducted by ISN for our clients Z Energy and BP
Value Added Service
SWD systems, policies, processes and controls are set up and maintained with the ultimate motive of adding value to the project by minimizing waste and maximizing efficiency. SWD aims to eliminate or minimize both the process and material waste.
We are serious about what we do and how we do it. With an expert, experienced, client focused, highly reliable and friendly team managing your project, you can take the risk out of your next project and be assured of the results.
We hold the following insurances:
|Insurance type||Cover amount|
|Public Liability Insurance||$10,000,000|
|Commercial fleet vehicle insurance||$10,000,000|
|Plants and hired equipments||$20,000|